In late 2016, plans to import from California a novel protocol for treating sufferers of neuropsychiatric disorders began in Oakton, Virginia by a new company called iSynchrony.
When Phoenix Companies, LLC needed a firm to support their corporate growth and re-branding, they turned to Fig Leaf. The company's CEO, Sina Sabet, had recently acquired several small businesses and consolidated them under the Phoenix Companies brand to provide end-to-end design and delivery of custom computer enclosures for government and businesses in the United States.
Invite our experts to present to your team [In-person or Online]. You supply the Internet and we'll supply the presentation!
- Moving to the Cloud with Amazon EC2 / Amazon GovCloud
- Getting Started with Drupal 8
- Migrating from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Creating a voice interface to your data with Amazon Alexa Services
- Easy Restful Web Service API development and management
- Developing custom applications with Salesforce.com Lightning Components
- Leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Programming Best Practices (Node JS, ECMAScript 7, Sencha Ext JS, Adobe ColdFusion)
- Introduction to AI with IBM Watson
- Developing microservices in the cloud with Amazon Lambada and Heroku
- Adobe Acrobat / 508 Accessibility
- Creating a Citizen Centric Journey with inbound marketing
Want something else that's not on the list? Just ask. We've trained 35,000 students and developed hundreds of web applications. We've got tons of knowledge to share.
Distributed team? We can present to your team remotely as well.
Topics: Drupal 8, Sencha, NodeJS, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe ColdFusion, HubSpot, 508 Compliance, Accessibility, CMS, CRM, Inbound Marketing, Amazon Web Services, Cloud Hosting, Ext JS, Internet of Things (IoT), IBM Watson, Amazon Alexa, ECMAScript, Amazon Lambda, Heroku, Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning
Our talented team of marketers and user experience experts has come up with a detailed five (5) page Persona Worksheet that they use when working with clients in advance of an inbound marketing or website redesign project.
Shutterstock Integration gives HubSpot marketers access to 60K royalty-free images!
Here at Fig Leaf, we're big fans of HubSpot and that's why we're also heavily focused on bringing HubSpot to Government, Associations, Nonprofits, Education and companies of all sizes!
As we gear up to sponsor the ASAE Technology Conference, we asked our team of experts a single question: "Thinking about a website design for an association in 2017: What is the most important recommendation you would give an association considering a website redesign next year?" Below are responses from across the agency:
1) "Websites should offer a speedy mobile experience." ~ Etienne Stettler
2) "I recommend high quality photography. It best catches the eye visually. If there aren't any photos available, illustrated graphics help too." ~ Julie Kang
3) "The most important things to consider when redesigning a website are making it accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities, and to ensure that the website works across all types of devices. As such, the website should utilize Responsive Design and adhere to Section 508 Standards and the WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.)" ~ Christian Abad
4) "It's all about engagement. No matter if you are seeking to attract new members, or dive deeper with your current members, associations need to spend time thinking through every step of their engagement cycle. Membership organizations who utilize a Member Centric Journey are better able to attract, convert, service and delight new and existing members." ~ Bret Peters
5) "Dynamic, persuasive content is in: whether using inline video or scroll-triggered content changes, website visitors expect complex content to be engaging to view and read. Not every page must be like this -- focus on your core messages and most innovative content contributions, and spend the time (and budget) to develop a compelling page that tells an immersive story to your audience. People will spend more time reviewing and understanding what you have to say, and as a bonus, they're more likely to share the page with their peers." ~ Jessica Moore
6) "Your website should pass the 5 Second Rule. Namely, when a user comes to your site for the first time they should be able to answer the following questions within 5 seconds:
Bar Associations have a longstanding history in the United States. Once the American Bar Association was founded in 1878, the standard was set for lawyers across the country. It sent a ripple effect across various states and institutions, calling for lawyers to join together in order to advance the practice of law in a state or region.
Many things have changed since the late 1800s, however. Lawyers can now connect more easily than ever with digital technology to communicate and take continuing legal education (CLE) courses. Thus, in order to maximize potential for growing membership and furthering the legal practice, bar associations can adopt an inbound marketing methodology.
As trade associations and member organizations strive to find new and better ways to generate member engagement, those that have discovered the power of Inbound Marketing are reaping the rewards. Associations are re-inventing the traditional buyer’s journey to create a Member Centric JourneyTM which provides improved online engagement experiences -- experiences that traditionally have started just with email.
As nonprofit organizations strive to find new and better ways to generate online donor engagement, those that have discovered the power of Inbound Marketing are reaping the rewards. Organizations are re-inventing the traditional buyer’s journey to create a Donor Centric JourneyTM which provides improved online engagement experiences that yield results -- experiences that traditionally have started just with email.
"We've Got You Covered"
Sign up to receive updates on new events, new classes, discounted promotions, monthly schedules, and more.