Is your website no longer used for new content? Does it contain dynamic functionality that you don't need? Consider archiving your site to save money on resources, maintenance and security costs.
Fig Leaf has been developing ColdFusion websites and applications since version 1.0 when our founders, Steve Drucker and Dave Watts, wrote the ColdFusion Web Application Construction Kit books with Ben Forta. With the launch of Amazon Web Services (AWS) our team began deploying ColdFusion websites and applications in the cloud as an Amazon Consulting Partner.
Invite our experts to present to your team [In-person or Online]. You supply the Internet and we'll supply the presentation!
- Moving to the Cloud with Amazon EC2 / Amazon GovCloud
- Getting Started with Drupal 8
- Migrating from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Creating a voice interface to your data with Amazon Alexa Services
- Easy Restful Web Service API development and management
- Developing custom applications with Salesforce.com Lightning Components
- Leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Programming Best Practices (Node JS, ECMAScript 7, Sencha Ext JS, Adobe ColdFusion)
- Introduction to AI with IBM Watson
- Developing microservices in the cloud with Amazon Lambada and Heroku
- Adobe Acrobat / 508 Accessibility
- Creating a Citizen Centric Journey with inbound marketing
Want something else that's not on the list? Just ask. We've trained 35,000 students and developed hundreds of web applications. We've got tons of knowledge to share.
Distributed team? We can present to your team remotely as well.
Topics: 508 Compliance, Accessibility, Internet of Things (IoT), Amazon Alexa, Adobe Acrobat, IBM Watson, Drupal 8, NodeJS, ECMAScript, Sencha, Ext JS, Adobe ColdFusion, Amazon Web Services, Cloud Hosting, Amazon Lambda, Heroku, Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, HubSpot, Inbound Marketing, CRM, CMS
Amazon re:Invent 2016 brings about some exciting announcements for organizations that seek to share content with citizens, members or customers. Key Fig Leaf team members are in Las Vegas for the annual event but we wanted to highlight two exciting new announcements that have positive implications for our clients in government, association / nonprofit and higher education space.
"We've Got You Covered"
Sign up to receive updates on new events, new classes, discounted promotions, monthly schedules, and more.