Our founder has re-packaged and enhanced the plugin as a Sencha Architect Extension (.aux) file. Note: This is a follow-up to Steve Drucker's post "Integrating Ext JS 4 and the TinyMCE 4 Rich Text WYSIWYG Editor"
New features include:
- Ext JS 5.x/6.x compatibility
- Sencha Architect 4.x compatibility
- The TinyMCE editor now appears directly within the design canvas of Sencha Architect
- Added support for new TinyMCE4 features (including the Premium Spell Checker plugin)
- Added support to use smaller buttons in the TinyMCE editor.
By default, the editor will pull from the TinyMCE Cloud. See the usage notes in the README.md file for install instructions.
You can download the extension from Steve's repo here:
On a related note, Steve recently launched a new ExtJS 6 Bootcamp is an instructor-led course designed to introduce you to the fundamental concepts of building cross-browser compatible mobile and desktop apps using Sencha Ext JS 6.2+. The 600 page coursebook was developed by Fig Leaf Software and is based on our deep-experience with Ext 6 application development and Sencha Architect.