The Washington Business Journal named Fig Leaf Software #4 on the top Visual Art and Design Firms for the DC Metro in "The List" published on February 3, 2017. Fig Leaf's continued success as a leading digital agency and solutions integrator is a result of the team's hard work in serving customers in government, education, associations, nonprofits and corporate America.
Fig Leaf supports a wide variety of customers including:
- The National Park Service (500+ sites with 1,500 editors)
- Department of the Interior
- Bureau of Land Management
- Louisville Metro Government
- Association of Financial Professionals
- DC Bar
- Maryland State Bar
- Peggy Grande (Author of "The President Will See You Now"
- George Mason University
- University of Maryland University College
In addition to marketing, web design, development and Cloud support, Fig Leaf provides a wide variety of technical training to marketing, communications and web professionals.