When Phoenix Companies, LLC needed a firm to support their corporate growth and re-branding, they turned to Fig Leaf. The company's CEO, Sina Sabet, had recently acquired several small businesses and consolidated them under the Phoenix Companies brand to provide end-to-end design and delivery of custom computer enclosures for government and businesses in the United States.
The foundation of the new company was the TEK-AM Machine Shop, a Virginia company that had continuously operated as a machine shop for over 50 years. In conjunction with the re-branding, Phoenix added additional computer enclosure design capabilities, purchased new machine shop equipment and even moved the business to a larger facility in an adjacent area 20 miles from their original shop.
Upon kick-off, Fig Leaf worked closely with Phoenix to perform an Inbound Marketing Assessment and strategy audit of the company's existing systems, website content and sales processes. Fig Leaf completed the audit, recommended an implementation plan and began implementing changes and updates based on agreed upon business goals.
As a strategic partner to Phoenix, Fig Leaf has performed the following work:
- Migrated the public Wordpress site to a new secure cloud environment with Google Analytics
- Implemented the free HubSpot CRM to consolidate excel spreadsheets to a cloud based sales management tool
- Setup online lead flow tools to capture visitor data and route leads to sales
- Created an editorial calendar to support regular content updates and promotions
- Performed a site visit to secure new photography and video to be used as part of the ongoing content updates
As part of the competitive analysis, Fig Leaf's team identified opportunities to improve relevance for keywords and improve SEO. The team secured Google business pages for the company and updated navigation and page content to make it easier for visitors to drive to the shop, learn about Phoenix services and request a quote. Fig Leaf also recommended using Google AdWords to compete in new and competitive categories to help drive new leads which are automatically routed through the new CRM.