Is your website no longer used for new content? Does it contain dynamic functionality that you don't need? Consider archiving your site to save money on resources, maintenance and security costs.
Dave Watts, CTO of Fig Leaf and Kirsten Burgard from the US State Department presented "All good things must come to an end" at Drupal GovCon. The presentation covered the following topics:
- Why switch from Drupal to static HTML
- What you need to prepare in Drupal before migrating to Amazon S3
- How to fetch your Drupal content to disk
- Why you should use Amazon S3 for static HTML
- How to configure Amazon S3 to serve yoru content
- How to migrate content to Amazon S3
View the presentation to learn more about Amazon Simple Storage System (S3), how to configure S3 and S3 Buckets, how to copiy files to S3, and more.