Government is going Inbound
Public Affairs and Government Communications have Changed.
Citizens of all ages now rely on the web as a primary source of research, rendering traditional public affairs efforts like press releases, radio, tv, and print ads less effective. Fortunately, inbound marketing can help public affairs and government communications staff alike to attract and serve citizens in the most cost effective way possible.
Learn how agencies are using inbound marketing techniques to:
- Attract and engage citizens
- Proide relevant information in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Improve content time to market
- Measure campaign effectiveness with unparalleled accuracy
- Serve and delight citizens
Download our White Paper "Inbound Government: By the People for the People" and learn more.